Lyndales is the trading name of Lyndales LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC339039) and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 569114). A list of names of the members of Lyndales (who are referred to as "partners") is available for inspection at our Registered Office at Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT
By utilising and browsing Lyndales’ web site, you acknowledge that your use of it is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All content on this website relating to law and legal developments is based upon the laws of England and Wales (unless otherwise expressly stated) and is intended to provide general guidance only. It does not constitute legal advice nor gives rise to a Solicitor/Client relationship. It should not be regarded as a substitute for taking proper legal advice.
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Lyndales does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Lyndales shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, this web site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any material contained in it.
- Lyndales may use the information you provide via this web site for marketing and administration purposes as well as for the provision of legal services.
- Lyndales may show the information to such of their staff as are required to see it.
- Lyndales may email or send by post details about services or news, which the firm believe, may be of interest to you unless you inform us to the contrary. However we will not pass information held about you to any outside organisation or third party.
- Any personal data transmitted to us through the web site will be stored on our database in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984. You have a right to ask for a copy of the information Lyndales hold on you at any time and to have that information corrected if it is in any way inaccurate.
- Although Lyndales have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any file that may be downloaded from this web site has been checked for viruses we advise you to carry out your own virus checks as Lyndales cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses.
- Any dispute arising out of the web site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of England and Wales.
- Lyndales are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales, number 569114.www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/code/content.page
- This firm maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our office.
- Our website or marketing email messages may sometimes include links to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website or marketing email message, we cannot be held responsible for the content of other websites or the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.